Secret Santa 2012!

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Re: Secret Santa 2012!

Postby Ben » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Excellent showing of fancy artwork, everyone! These are always a christmas day highlight.

Patent, your scene of festive chaos for me makes me laugh and grin whenever I look at it! Kensington Claus, the Cyborg Necrosanta, Selelfial, and Emma the red-nosed reinsheep, spreading undead cheer. And Utopia, who some very unwise person gave a bazooka, and who knows entering strangers houses at night is against the LAW. In a city of hilarious background references.

And Five, thanks for the bonus art of a rarely seen character. Great strong lighting and contrast! And a subtly witty tetris background. :D Yours for Deathstroke is excellent too! It looks almost like a renaissance painting of a saint, if said saint was a blood-streaked clone entwined by moray eels. The colour scheme gives a fittingly cold feel to it all!

Tinman, your piece for Ein is rather mind blowing! Completely Geof Darrowed up, packed with complexity, and innumerable details, cameoes and references to hunt for at length. And my favourite policecops in all Arcadia. I too look forward to seeing a scan with all those details in full clarity!
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Runic » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm

These are all great! And thank you Ben for the bonus SS! Acolyte Tskaln is adorable and I love Cheyan's armor! Nice detail on her broken Essence stone!
<Ben> 20:29 --- pen is away (Auto away)
<Ben> hee hee hee
<Fivel> oh ben!
* Ben giggles like a school boy
Runic

Character: Ridley von Clayborne

Postby AnTinwoodsman » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Ben- That is beast, the rural renewal of Hollow City that only Tin could possibly deliver! All the belts and bobs and squirrelly action- a detail oriented man after my own heart. This really makes me want to start drawing our little shared universe again, like nothing else. An thanks for the props on mine own. Your own work was the basis for most of it.

Ein- Glad you like it. Yeah everyone is in there somewhere, and I mean everyone- I did my research. Who knew so much would come from such small beginnings with "Detective Tiger Shark you're a loose cannon!"
AnTinwoodsman

Postby Five » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:05 pm

I added one more picture even though Shadowkaisen has not submitted his yet. But the person who drew for him was the first to send me one and I think it's unfair to let it get unseen for so long.
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Einheit12 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Deathstroke, that Super Secret Santa Deluxe Picture is so cute! Great work on capturing everyone's character's personalities in such a cute style! And poor 238... ;_;
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby Ben » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:10 am

Yes Deathstroke, cute style indeed! It is great you fit in a gift for everybody there, with a multitude of festive and funny circumstances. My favourite bit is of course Utopia failing at wearing a hat. The three marks that make up her expression say a lot, haha. That, and the poor terrified sheep.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Spike » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Yay I love the big pic for everyone :)
Spike

Character: Jack Kills

Postby AnTinwoodsman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Finally sized and scanned. Feel free to take a crack at coloring if you so desire I have a higher rez version.

AnTinwoodsman

Postby Five » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Oooh, finally we get to see the scan! I am indeed very much interested in the high-rez version and I even thought about coloring it when you posted the photos. Please send it to me via PM or to 5five5@gmx.net! Thank you! *___*
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby AnTinwoodsman » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 pm

It would be an honor. I look forward to seeing your improvements on such a large scale. Bringing out those little details will be a challenge I am confident you're up to though!
AnTinwoodsman

PreviousNext

Return to Parliament