Secret Santa 2012 Sign-Up Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Re: Secret Santa 2012 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Five » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Everyone still needs to write what you'd like to receive! You can edit your post to add your wishes.

Here's what I would like to get. It's of course just a list of suggestions in random order, you can just as well completely surprise me. I might change this before 30th November.

- Something with Kensington and the Cyborg Necromancer.
- Kensington in a victorian outfit or a Vanessa Z Schneider outfit.
- Something with the ARCP crew (ask Ben and Einheit about more info on them). 1, 2, 3
- Something with my wasp girl.
- A robot girl and a mermaid.

Things I generally like: art nouveau, robots and androids, tentacles, Adventure Time, the sea, clockworks, seaweed, old art styles when used on a modern topic (examples 1, 2, 3, Round 11), slugs and snails, jellyfish, Silent Hill.
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Malk » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm In!

My character Loki
I like gothic architecture(daah), medieval, horror, steampunk, heavy metal, snow, military, aircrafts, spaaaace, Tolkien stuff and steak!
Draw him in any of those sets and I am happy! =)
Malk

Postby Pandamonium » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:36 pm

I'M IN!

This year I thought I'd ask for things differently.
I would like a picture of Lilith, or Stein or any other of my characters but I want you t create the picture after music.
Three specific songs that I am maybe too fond of recently ,but what the heck.
Okay first up is a song you might know:
"this bitter earth on the nature of daylight" it's the ending song of shutter island, it's dramatic,it's sad , it fits.

Second one is a song probably none of you know:
"Feindflug - Ersatzteil" mechanical, and very catchy

and lastly a little oddball, the video was what brought me to it and the music is to my liking which is strange ,but I'll take it anyways:
"The Crystalmethod ,remix - Play for real"

If you don't feel like taking up my chalenge just do whatever you feel like - you know me guys.
I love everything big made out of metal , flying , shooting , cammouflaging and spacetraveling. Also Portal, gothic architecture, Ghibli movies, chocolate and much more, as I said , you know me. Just make sure you have fun.
Pandamonium

Character: Lilith Alpha

Postby elyan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Ok heres mine. I would like linus or another character with the 4 arms, horn, 4 nostrils features. I dont really care. You know i like naughty stuff but im fine with anything likeable that has a happy feel to it.

Maybe you feel a bit motivated for something surreal? Then i would love a dreamland scene... Again with a happy touch.
Cant stand negative for christmas :/
elyan

Postby Spike » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

Some things I might want to have drawn :v:

Su: 1 2
Or Cure: 1 2 3
Or Cure's friend (in the yellow) or the bandit leader lady in the blue: 1
OR Aysel: 1 (there are a lot more images of Aysel but I'm working on a relaunch so yeh, these are the latest designs).

Or whatever you think you want to draw for me. Those are just some suggestions. Demon chicks mainly woowoubloebl,.gjn.
Spike

Character: Jack Kills

Postby Ben » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I would love to see:
The Cyborg Necromancer and Kensington doing something cool. Maybe with the usual associated characters.
Or Utopia doing some policing with her squad!
Else, I'm always happy to see anyone's interpretation of any character or design from me. I also like robotics, the past, the future, anachronism, fancy hats, bizarre creatures and animals, and overly elaborate designs.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Echodreamer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 am

Though I have not been around and fell off the face of the earth, I would love to do some art for someone or another ;)

edit: it came to my attention that I sort of forgot to ask for something. >_> Because I am awesome like that. I would love if someone would draw one of my two characters, doing whatever. I am not picky really.

http://warforarcadia.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Viola

Or Tskaln: http://s12.beta.photobucket.com/user/Fa ... n.jpg.html
http://warforarcadia.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Tskaln
Last edited by Echodreamer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echodreamer

Postby Runic » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Just a note: Cola wants to join as well but she is having issues with logging into the forum.
<Ben> 20:29 --- pen is away (Auto away)
<Ben> hee hee hee
<Fivel> oh ben!
* Ben giggles like a school boy
Runic

Character: Cheyan

Postby Einheit12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Runic wrote:Just a note: Cola wants to join as well but she is having issues with logging into the forum.

I can see Cola's registration, but it seems she has not confirmed her email address yet. I had the activation email re-sent.
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby astorite » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am

I too am pretty much never around, though I do try to vote on battles when I get the chance! I'm just not online as much as I'd like anymore. Still, I want to participate a bit more, even if just by painting something up for the Santaness.

So, I'm in.

I like fights, powers, cool scenery, epic ideas, and character art. Characters are Astorite and Dir Naut. Ref: Image Astorite is the human.
astorite

Character: DirNaut

PreviousNext

Return to Parliament