PERMAHEAP (Art Thread)

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

PERMAHEAP (Art Thread)

Postby Spike » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 am

GET JUR DRAWZ ON.

I was just doing some dumb doodles before bed, ideas for NewArcadia(whateveritwillbecalled):

(if the forum is eating the image then: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/Cloudimus/WFA.jpg)

Obviously still early lol. I dunno why I made Johnsons hair blonde, but its just a joke. And then I made it really really long.

Anyway Johnson was in a coma for a bit after my last fight with Ben. A couple years in fact, and during that time his body was modified to have cybernetic parts to replace the pieces that Radia totally destroyed. He doesn't pin the blame on her but she still feels super guilty because of it.

Then we have Ray, who can hack the world around him without the need of cables with a wireless signal he outputs from his head. He's pretty thin and agile. He also (obviously) has connections to Ray Crepuscula lol, name and all. He and Johnson are a team effort as mercenaries unaffiliated with any country. Ray is sort of the brains and Johnson is the dumb luck, as sometimes his colossal fuckups tend to make for great distractions for enemies. Ray's origin is unknown.

Then we have Radia who has been mutating since being bitten by Kensington. She's become an angel/vampire hybrid I guess by this point. So she still has all her powers from before but some of them are extremely amplified. She isn't as active in the daytime anymore though as it causes her irritation, but isn't damaging. She sometimes suffers bouts of pain because of her holy blood rejecting the vampirism. She also has been severely messed up by the fact that she pretty much killed Johnson 3 years prior. She stayed with him in the hospital for a month before facing a trial for assaulting a fellow soldier. The fact that she was an angel and had used magic basically had her cast out unfairly, so she was exiled from Levidia. She has no knowledge of Johnson being alive.
Spike

Character: Jack Kills

Re: TEMPHEAP

Postby elyan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 am

dude i really dig your character developement :) i think you maybe could give radia a different look somehow... she somehow doesn´t look radia like anymore but we´ll see. you soon will draw another version either way as we know you.

and now that ppl start to make their characters for the newstart i´ll hurry with that as well
elyan

Postby Spike » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 pm

elyan wrote:dude i really dig your character developement :) i think you maybe could give radia a different look somehow... she somehow doesn´t look radia like anymore but we´ll see. you soon will draw another version either way as we know you.

But thats the point, she isn't supposed to resemble her old-self much in a way :P. The biggest change really is lack of skin, and her design is more in line with the one at the end of r27.
Spike

Character: Jack Kills

Postby Five » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

Happy Birthday! <3

Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Administrator » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 am

<3
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Five » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 am

Breaaaaasts. :D
Five
Jury Member

Postby Jin » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 am

Have some ponies.
Thanks Five for pointing that out! : D
Last edited by Jin on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Care for a cup of tea?"
Jin

Postby elyan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 pm

asisa with horns and thorns...
elyan

Postby Five » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 am

Rek, I can't see your picture.

Paintchatting with Ben, Ein, Runic and myself. Sorry for the hugeness.
Link so you can see the full thing more easily:
http://www.antihelios.de/WFA/pchat-260212-ben5einrunic-arcp.jpg

Five
Jury Member

Next

Return to Parliament