Chat Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Re: Chat Thread

Postby Five » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Thank you! :-) Alex and I are master students now, also searching for a part-time job and a new flat while working on our game and other projects. We can post a link to the Signalis demo once it is online, which will hopefully be in the next few months.

We all miss the good old days of comic battles, and 2 or 3 people on Facebook said they would start a battle, but I haven't heard from them since. As always: if you want to battle and have a partner, just post your comic! You can also post any other comics you are working on. I know several people who are working on their own comics or at least comic ideas.

I think if we are going to revive WFA/HC, it will not happen very soon. But I'm sure we will do the Secret Santa again.
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Chat Thread

Postby elyan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 pm

cool!!! well good luck on the master! or better ... viel erfolg ;)
it would be ace to get a good look and play at signalis. i´m very eager to see what you got :)

also thanks for the clarification. i admit i hoped for something but i knew that wouldnt be the case. anyways. if i ever get myself into comic making again i´ll make sure to drop my stuff off here too and to get some battles if i find a willing partner.
elyan

Previous

Return to Parliament