Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Up Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Five » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Awesome banner picture is a Secret Santa 2015 picture by the even more awesome Ben!

Secret Santa Time!

Registration begins now!
Registration closes November 24th 2017 (Friday)
I will draw names and send out messages on 25th November 2016 (Saturday)
Entries due December 24th 2017 (Sunday) evening/night
Entries posted December 25th, 2017

RULES:

1. Make a post with "I'M IN!". The mods will update this first post with a list of who signed up.
2. So now you're in the list. Now you make a post with a few things in it. Mainly this: what you want to get drawn for you. I suggest your WFA/Hollow City material if you got one, since we know those characters best. It can be whatever your heart desires, though. Also remember that your secret friend doesn't have to draw what you request for an extra surprise!
3. When signup time ends I'll randomly assign your name to someone else's. You'll get a pm with who you'll be making stuff for. You know how this works.
4. You can do your gift in whatever medium, 2d, 3d, animated, what ever you think will work. You can even send the thing to your person when we're all done. That's kinda cool right?
5. This is fun and all, but remember the deadlines. SERIOUSLY. DEADLINE IS THE 24th of DECEMBER. By the time I go to sleep on the 24th, I better see a ton of emails already in my inbox. If you miss this deadline you can't participate in next year's Secret Santa (or battles, if there were any) until you've delivered this year's Secret Santa picture. Serious, guys. Its only one thing you have to do, but you're expected to spend time and effort on it. If you can't expect to put in the effort and be on time, don't sign up.
6. Once you get your thing finished you need to send it to me by email (5five5 @ gmx dot net), or pm (on the forum or chat), or on Discord or whatever you can use to get in contact with me (Five). You can do this at anytime once you're finished. I'll take this and post it unmarked in a new thread on Christmas so everyone can see it and enjoy. Don't post it in the sign up thread, okay! It'll be obvious who did it since your name is attached.
7. If you've got questions for your person about their request you can pm me, and i can pass it along if you'd like it to still be a secret.
8. If you don't have a forum account and can't create one (I think we might still have that disabled due to spam bots) then send me an email, post on Facebook or hit me up on the chat and I'll enter you and make the request posts for you.

Pictures from 2016: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190

Participants!

1. Ben
  2. Panda
  3. Malk
  4. Runic
  5. Nova
  6. Patent
  7. Astorite
  8. ThatOne
  9. Five
  10. Einheit12
  11. Sageby
  12. Sibaku
  13. Elyan
  14. Ionhelen
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Pandamonium » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm in!

[Edit]
Okay , so here goes:
I'd like a picture with your character(s) and Lilith hanging out in a non Christmas related manor (I'm not big on christmas).
I think it would be really cool if it were akin to the little intermission pictures from the early dragon ball Mangas, but that's optional.
Bonus points if you can work in Loki too!
Gardening Admiral Stein at his beach house, entertaining your character(s) as guests is also a cool motive I believe.
Whatever "entertaining guests" means in context I leave to you ;]

If you're not into that, I am always happy with any characters of mine and yours doing whatever you feel like drawing.
You guys know perfectly well by now the stuff I'm into.

References:
Lilith
Admiral Stein
Amy
Lucy
Last edited by Pandamonium on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandamonium

Character: Lilith Alpha

Postby Patent Pending » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:48 am

I'm iiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

EDIT FOR MY CHRISTMAS LIST: I like Aine, and maybe your character causing fun Christmas mischief. Or burning the homeless. Or trying to kidnap santa clause. Or NONE OF THOSE! Draw what you want, it's the thought that counts, so put that thought all up in that image file, mang
Last edited by Patent Pending on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patent Pending

Character: Let's be real, it's Aine

Postby astorite » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Hurrah! I'm in! Let's do the doggone thing.

Likes include space, scifi, epic scenery, and neat characters.

Refs of my chars:
Astorite: https://www.watersartistry.com/galleryData/jsketches/anthraxastorpaint.jpg (Dude on the left.)
DirNaut: https://www.watersartistry.com/galleryData/jcolor/dirAndLeo.png (Bird dude.)
astorite

Character: DirNaut

Postby Sageby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm in!
Sageby

Postby thatone » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Goblins of Arcadia celebrating the season!
thatone

Postby Ben » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:11 pm

I'm always most pleased to see any picture of, or scene involving, a certain clockwork gentleman or defective clone!
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Runic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:48 am

Posting on behalf of:
Nova

Her character, Ceres LeBlanc!

Probably her with a mug of cider and sugar cookies
and an ugly Christmas sweater!
...and probably a Santa hat!

http://jenssenartcom.ipage.com/images/Ceres_Hartlynn_LeBlanc.png
http://jenssenartcom.ipage.com/images/Ceres.png
http://jenssenartcom.ipage.com/images/Ceres_Headshot2.png
<Ben> 20:29 --- pen is away (Auto away)
<Ben> hee hee hee
<Fivel> oh ben!
* Ben giggles like a school boy
Runic

Character: Cheyan

Postby elyan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:49 pm

I´m in :)
I´d like Mina with your character preferable switched to a fantasy/darkages version.

you can find old Mina references in the Almanach :)
Last edited by elyan on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
elyan

Next

Return to Parliament