Secret Santa 2016 Picture Thread!

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Secret Santa 2016 Picture Thread!

Postby Five » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:09 pm

The Secret Santa pictures of 2015!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

If some pictures are cut off, that's the forum layout's fault. Just right-click on the image or drag it to a new tab to view the full picture.

Sadly 4 people did not submit anything on time! I will add their pictures as soon as I receive them.

GUESSING GAME:
If you want to guess who submitted which gift, feel free to do so. It's a good opportunity to use our spoiler tags.

Here are the pictures, in alphabetical order. Most pictures are wider than our forum layout, sorry!

For Astorite

For Ben

Bonus for Ben:
Large: http://i.imgur.com/9d4t440.jpg

For Cola

For Deathstroke

For Einheit

Bonus for Einheit:

For Elyan
Large: http://i.imgur.com/nrAgM1F.png

For Five
(coming soon)

For Ionhelen

For Malk
Larger: http://i.imgur.com/aE2jCgj.jpg

Spot the difference:
Larger: http://i.imgur.com/nyawnJl.png

For MistaGrey

For Oxefer

For Panda

For Patent

For Poj
(coming soon)
BONUS FROM THE AWESOME SUPER SECRET SANTA:

For Runic

A SUPER SECRET SANTA for Runic!

For ThatOne

For Yosei

For everyone!
Large: http://i.imgur.com/oJamqV4.jpg
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Secret Santa 2016 Picture Thread!

Postby Poj » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Holy cow, team Arcadia really knocked it out of the park this year. Amazing arts, everyone!

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday to all!
Poj

Postby Runic » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:00 am

Excellent harvest this year! I'm glad we can still do this! Great art all around (So far!)
<Ben> 20:29 --- pen is away (Auto away)
<Ben> hee hee hee
<Fivel> oh ben!
* Ben giggles like a school boy
Runic

Character: Cheyan

Postby Five » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Three days after the deadline and I'm still waiting on three people (plus one more finished version). I'm a bit disappointed about this, it went much better in the last years. Just a heads up: If I don't receive any pictures of the Secret Santa participants by New Year's Eve they will sadly be banned from participating next year.

Other than that I'm very happy about the pictures submitted. Everyone took a lot of effort, there are many pictures with lots of details and/or characters! You rock, guys! Thanks to all who included my characters. :-)
Five
Jury Member

Postby Yosei » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Really awesome Pics from you guys! I really hope the late pictures arrive soon!

Thank's a lot to my Secret Santa :^__^:
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

Postby Ben » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 pm

A most wondrous collection of artworks! Good job, folks. I hope the late entries will complete the set soon. :snail:

Thanks Panda, Father Christmas himself, for the delightfully calm snapshot of a wintry patrol (and nice cold-weather uniform design). And the bonus that is most impressive - I cannot decry such a fully inked and colourful picture as incomplete. Leonardo would be proud!

Five's scene for Malk is quite the grand artwork, managing to cram in the characters of every participant and more. Verily, we bring thee gifts of holograms, cheap wine, and skulls aflame with eldritch sorcery.

Ionhelen, thanks for doing something for all of us as well! A nice take on the rather numerous different characters.

Mista Grey, I am pleased by the addition of a cute cyborg sheep. That request from Elyan made me laugh.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Five » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:09 pm

I've added a drawing for Runic, the colored version is on the way. I've also added a Super Secret Santa for Runic! :D
Five
Jury Member

Postby Malk » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:03 pm

To my secret Satan:
Thank you so much! You've exceeded my expectations with the requested theme, so many characters, so much details! I loved it!
You are amazing Five =)

GUESSING GAME:
Poj got Astorite, Einheit12 got Cola, Elyan got Deathstroke, Patent got Einheit12, MistaGrey got Elyan, Ben got Ionhelen, Five got Malk, Runic got MistaGrey, Yosei got Panda, Deathstroke got Patent, ThatOne got Runic, Ben got ThatOne and Astorite got Yosei... I think... correct me if I am wrong. :console: I was going to wait until everybody posted to have less chances of making mistakes, buuut, it is a try.
Malk

Postby astorite » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Hurrah! Huzzah! Hooray!

Thank you so much (Poj?) for the Secret Santaness! That's some awesome design and so very very clean. Love some kickass Astorite art. I need to get that thing like printed and emblazoned on a jacket or something.

And awesome stuff, everyone else! This was a really fun haul this year. Well, I mean, every year is, but this one's illustrations are all so fun. Especially the group image with Dir... Hehehe, I totally got double presents with both characters. Super sweet.

Thank you again, everyone, for the cool WFA fun.
astorite

Character: DirNaut

Postby Five » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:29 pm

I've updated the sketch for Runic with the final colored version, and a Super Secret Santa picture for Poj was added a few days ago!
Five
Jury Member

Next

Return to Parliament