Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Up Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Five » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Awesome banner picture is a Secret Santa 2015 picture by the even more awesome Ben!

Secret Santa Time!

Registration begins now!
Registration closes November 27th 2016 (Sunday)
I will draw names and send out messages on 28th November 2016 (Monday)
Entries due December 24th 2016 (Saturday)
Entries posted December 25th, 2016

RULES:

1. Make a post with "I'M IN!". The mods will update this first post with a list of who signed up.
2. So now you're in the list. Now you make a post with a few things in it. Mainly this: what you want to get drawn for you. I suggest your WFA/Hollow City material if you got one, since we know those characters best. It can be whatever your heart desires, though. Also remember that your secret friend doesn't have to draw what you request for an extra surprise!
3. When signup time ends I'll randomly assign your name to someone else's. You'll get a pm with who you'll be making stuff for. You know how this works.
4. You can do your gift in whatever medium, 2d, 3d, animated, what ever you think will work. You can even send the thing to your person when we're all done. That's kinda cool right?
5. This is fun and all, but remember the deadlines. SERIOUSLY. DEADLINE IS THE 24th of DECEMBER. By the time I go to sleep on the 24th, I better see a ton of emails already in my inbox. If you miss this deadline you can't participate in next year's Secret Santa (or battles, if there were any) until you've delivered this year's Secret Santa picture. Serious, guys. Its only one thing you have to do, but you're expected to spend time and effort on it. If you can't expect to put in the effort and be on time, don't sign up.
6. Once you get your thing finished you need to send it to me by email (5five5 @ gmx dot net), or pm (on the forum or chat), or skype or whatever you can use to get in contact with me (Five). You can do this at anytime once you're finished. I'll take this and post it unmarked in a new thread on Christmas so everyone can see it and enjoy. Don't post it in the sign up thread, okay! It'll be obvious who did it since your name is attached.
7. If you've got questions for your person about their request you can pm me, and i can pass it along if you'd like it to still be a secret.
8. If you don't have a forum account and can't create one (I think we might still have that disabled due to spam bots) then send me an email, post on Facebook or hit me up on the chat and I'll enter you and make the request posts for you.

Pictures from 2015: http://rose-engine.org/almanach/post/li ... nta_2015/1

Participants!

1. Five
  2. Einheit12
  3. Elyan
  4. Patent
  5. Runic
  6. Oxefer
  7. Idaho (ThatOne)
  8. Poj
  9. Ben
  10. Astorite
  11. Deathstroke
  12. Yosei
  13. Panda
  14. Malk
  15. Cola
  16. MistaGrey
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Up Thread

Postby elyan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm

im in.

would like a mina having a good preferably naughty time with your character if thats fine... if not put emma in there with her pls.
Last edited by elyan on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
elyan

Postby Patent Pending » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:34 pm

I'M IN

Aine doing something (wreaking havoc, getting a smoothie, setting fire to public property, etc.) with your character and maybe other characters would be cool! Or maybe even something else you think would be more fun to draw. I'm not picky.
Patent Pending

Character: Circe Devereaux

Postby Runic » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:47 pm

*Sombra voice* "Boop! ... I'm in."

Cheyan! Under the mistletoe! Smooching or getting smooched by your character(s)!
GOOD LUCK because there's a snootle involved here. Bwahahaha!

They could be wearing something festive too!

Some references are in my Cheyan tag on Tumblr! http://runicknight.tumblr.com/search/Cheyan
<Ben> 20:29 --- pen is away (Auto away)
<Ben> hee hee hee
<Fivel> oh ben!
* Ben giggles like a school boy
Runic

Character: Ridley von Clayborne

Postby Poj » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:28 am

Sign me up!

I'd like to see a winter time and/or sledding adventure with any of my characters and yours. Bonus points for Christmas lights, since those are my favorite.
Poj

Postby Ben » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Count me in!

I would like to see... what I always like to see: any of my characters, with or without others, in any cool, amusing, or otherwise fun scenario an imaginative mind may dream up!
Last edited by Ben on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby astorite » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:08 pm

In! It's tradition!!!

Astorite running around doing some exploring. Or DirNaut IN SPACE. Will update this soon with references.

Edit:
Refs just in case it's still needed! Apologies for my tardiness!

Astorite: https://www.watersartistry.com/galleryData/jsketches/anthraxastorpaint.jpg (Dude on the left.)
DirNaut: https://www.watersartistry.com/galleryData/jcolor/dirAndLeo.png (Bird dude.)
Last edited by astorite on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
astorite

Character: DirNaut

Postby deathstroke » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:41 pm

im in!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick one or more:
characters (238 1 2, staegr, lionne)
[edit: i was gonna redraw em but by now im way late, so for the benefit of my santa im linking to their old refs]
settings (cyberpunk, futuristic, senior home)
themes (evangelistic, military, pokemon)
Last edited by deathstroke on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathstroke

Character: 238

Postby Yosei » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Long time not seen. Thank's guys for still doing this!!! (and sry, I was out last year)

I'm in:

character: Walpurga
settings: Apokalypse, Anit-Christmas Stuff (I really don't feel like christmas this year) or Kittens
themes: let some people die ... for example some fascists ... or just stuff the picture full of skulls and darkness. I don't mind.
(Or if you can't bear it, because this was a shitty year for you too ... or a great one (you never know) spread some love and Christmas (and Kittens), whatever makes you happy)
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

Postby Cola » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:14 pm

I'm in. Leigh or Liza doing Christmas science/butt-kicking respectively. Or whatevs. ;)
Cola

Next

Return to Parliament