Secret Santa 2015 Sign-Up Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Re: Secret Santa 2015 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Poj » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:57 am

Hey, I haven't done one of these in a while! Sign me up, doods!

I sort of want to see Skyfaux and/or Fresia and Ted battling some enormous monster and/or robot. Of course, I'd also settle for our characters hanging out or doing something holiday-ish together. :^__^:
Poj

Postby Luthor » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:57 am

I'm in.

I'd like a Bullet and Riley pic from my webcomic on www.pencilpushercomics.com
but feel free to just do a Bullet Face pic if you like.
Luthor

Character: Bullet Face, Lily

Postby ionhelen » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm in dudes!

Anything with Jake and/or Bunni is a winner as usual. Maybe some kind of Metal Gear V mashup as I'm super into that game right now.

Also hello everybody! It's been a long time.
ionhelen

Postby deathstroke » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:50 am

yes hello i am here!!!! i cant believe time flies so quickly this is one helluva year

i'd like either or both of my characters 238 and staegr! i also really like demons and robots :hyper: :hyper:
deathstroke

Character: 238

Postby MistaGrey » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:16 am

I'm in, hope this isn't too late!

I'm good with anything involving my shark lady, Victoria. If anyone needs a reference, there's a really old one, as well as a bunch of other really great drawings made by awesome people on the Almanach. I've also got another small image of her that I drew quite a while ago, if that helps.

Alternatively, I'm good with anything involving one of my other characters, a currently unnamed dog lady with a sledgehammer, if anyone would want to do that instead. I've got refs for her here, here, and here.

I've got no preferences, and I've got no specifics, so have fun with it!
MistaGrey

Postby Malk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:00 am

My character Loki

I like Gothic architecture, medieval, horror movies, steampunk, military, aircrafts, spaaaace, Tolkien stuff and steak!

He could be alone, “alone” or with his BFF Lilith Alpha

Draw him in any of those sets and I am happy! :jelly:

Loki and Lilith Warframes (you have to click the (+) sign twice to have an Okay size of this pic... bottom right)
Lilith, Cubinho, Loki and Shade
Malk

Postby Five » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:42 am

I'm going to send out names in roughly 12 hours, when I wake up.

If you have not done so yet, please post your wishes soon! I know that several people don't have much time for drawing this year since they are travelling well before christmas, so it would be good if they could start drawing right away.
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Five » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Messages are out, please check your forum inbox! (Unless you signed up via Facebook, then check your messages there please.)

Also, make sure you have posted a wishlist, ideally with up-to-date character reference pictures.
Five
Jury Member

Postby Einheit12 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Totally in and such, of course.
I guess some kind of preference is helpful for the person who has to draw to me?

I really like seeing other people's art of my characters in some kind of scene, maybe meeting your character! I'm most attached to the two heroines of my seemingly perpertually WIP comic project, The Last Starfarer, Yuri Stern and Aiko Lilienthal. I put some more up-to-date references together. They're the two main characters, living on a dying artificial planet. Yuri is a artificial human Valkyrie/Warrior type of character on a quest to find the Last Starfarer to stop the end of their world, while Aiko is a fairly ordinary girl and bookworm living in a floating city who falls into the forest below and unwillingly gets tangled up in Yuri's quest and ends up befriending her. Yuri also spend quite some centuries in some sort of standby mode by accident before they meet, while Aiko is a keen hobby astronomer.

Of course I also love anything with Rosenthal, the Robot-o-Cop™ and the ARCP Girls (and sharks).

Also my old general pointers list if you don't know what to draw for me.
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby Five » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Derrick (Dx2) writes:

I'd like a pic of Odon exchanging presents with Tin, Cherry and Doc O'hara. With a Santa hat!

Some ref pictures will follow soon.

Odon, Tin and Cherry were in a fight together in Round 27: http://rose-engine.org/almanach/pool/view/51
Five
Jury Member

PreviousNext

Return to Parliament