Secret Santa 2013

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Secret Santa 2013

Postby Five » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Everyone did a great job and as good as everyeone was on time! I'm still waiting for 2 people who are a tiny bit late because they want to properly finish their picture before putting it online. I will add everything I get once I have it.
If you have any bonus pictures, feel free to still send them to me in the coming days! :-)
If anything is missing please let me know.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

GUESSING GAME:
If you want to guess who submitted which gift, feel free to do so. Why not use the spoiler tags? ;-) I put all the pictures on the Hollow City webspace so you guys cannot make guesses from the url.

Without further ado...here they are! (In alphabetical order)

Edit: All pictures are up now!

For Ben:

For Cola:

For Deathstroke:

Bonus:

For Einheit:

Bonus:

For EMR:

For Five:
Click for full picture!

Bonus:

For Ionhelen:

For Luthor:

For Malk:

For MistaGrey:

For Oxefer:

For Panda:
Larger

For Runic:

Variant 1, variant 2, NSFW variant

For Yosei:

Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Secret Santa 2013

Postby Cola » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Yay! These are lovely. Mine Leigh looks great. :D Thank you, Santa!
Cola

Postby deathstroke » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:34 pm

thank you, ben!st santa!!! hhh that chaos demongod. hhhhhhhh that c3p, same design as the ones years ago. i just found one of my sketches of it and did a spit take, it looked so similar. lionne billboard!

thank you also best bonus santa!!

to all the santas: amazing stuff everywhere! BCBF! metroid! C3P! jellyfish! cyborg sheep! fairies daughter! pun! is that...? ... demonangel! assets (black, white, invisible)! and lastly... ... magic!

to the late santas: bestest santas!! best-ier. bester. ?? more best. (nonbelievers: you will see!!!)

no guesses from me because guessing is hard.
deathstroke

Character: 238

Postby Oxefer » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:04 pm

I think cola made mine i dont know how to tell ahhahah but whoever did I love it its so cute i even showed it to shadow kaisen.
Oxefer

Postby Five » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Oxefer: if you have contact to Shadowkaisen, please tell him that Runic is still waiting for his Secret Santa picture from a year ago....

I just came home from my yearly christmas family visiting, so I'm super tired. But I put up the remaining two pictures, so everything's up now! I'll write some comments tomorrow after I got a bit of sleep. Everyone did a great job!
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Yosei » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:39 pm

The Secret Santas are all adorable!

Thank's to Five for the efford you took in this, even though you must've been stressed by Christmas as we (assumedly) all were!

I also thank my Secret Santa (I'm afraid I don't know who made this piece of art)! I always was thinking about what would happen if Galateia and Walpurga met. Seems like nothing good, considering the green glow of the Present ^^.

I'll try to guess (only the 'easy' ones):

Ben <- Five
Cola <- Panda
Deathstroke <- Ben
EMR <- Runic
Luthor <- Oxefer
Malk <- Luthor
Oxefer <- Cola (Oxefer said that already)
Runic <- Einheit
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

Postby Einheit12 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Nice to see all the secret santas next to each other!
Thanks a lot Rike and Ben! :D
I really like how Yuri looks in that picture, and sepia Sepia is very creepycute.

Also nice Rosenthal cameo in the picture for Ben!
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby Spike » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 pm

You guys all killed it this year, wicked work :)
Spike

Character: Jack Kills

Postby Ben » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Excellent turnout, everybody! Such a trove of artworks is always a good way to make me grin on christmas day, and this was no exception.

Five, you did something very nice indeed despite being busy! Beautiful lighting and a sweet peaceful scene that I can't help but relax when seeing. And laugh, when I take a closer look and see the accompanying artworks.

Panda, excellent heavy machinery as should be expected, along with the alien coral fungus world. Leigh looks appropriately thrilled at discovering a parasitic alien brainsucker.

Yosei, those facial features look good, and of course, a cool pocketwatch adds a whole lot of fanciness points.

Runic, I must especially like that my character is involved. Along with a cute deer, which I have never before seen in my life. So much for CN's attempt to add colour to his home.

Deathstroke, that is another massive epic of much fanciness, including pretty much all your person's requests (and all of mine by default). Interesting cutaway layout, and lots of humorous details to spot.

Mr. Grey, yet another that includes my character and makes me grin. Great clean lines and colours and a cheerfully festive scene. And nice christmas party wear on the characters, hehe.

Oxefer, that is quite a sweet scene of Lily not trying to injure somebody for a change. Bullet face's face is fitting.

Luthor, that pose plus that expression make me laugh. At least once I open it in a new tab, haha.

EMR, Jawesome indeed. So christmassy even her stomping boots have Santa hats.

Cola, one cool and one hilarious design, for... Papillon Bill and Michelle O'Hara? Very high quality as ever!

Ionhelen, slick and glorious painting style there. With a composition that works well and a fiddly character design well depicted.

Einheit, that circular layout is a very clever way to do it! Looking cool no matter the colour scheme, horns and all.

Malk, I must wonder what manner of curse and/or radioactive element is in the box, but the picture itself is a fine gift I am sure. Even the candelabra in the background is fancy.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Oxefer » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:32 pm

thanks Ben :)
Oxefer

Return to Parliament