Secret Santa 2020 Sign-Up Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Re: Secret Santa 2020 Sign-Up Thread

Postby Five » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:19 pm

Secret Santa names have been sent out via Discord! Please make sure to post your wishes here as soon as possible, ideally with reference pictures!

Happy drawing, everyone! I'm looking forward to your amazing art!
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Postby Malk » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:39 pm

I would like an Arcadian interpretation of horror or western movies, medieval settings, Gothic architecture, or something else that you would enjoy drawing for me, with Loki and Loki (my character) and maybe Lilith Alpha (Panda's character), or your character, or other people's characters too.
Malk

Postby Airlight » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:24 am

Hello, here is my wishlist.

You can click the names for full view of their character reference.

Dr. Axius - eccentric demon scientist (engineer/medic) with electric powers. He's a walking paradox of hyperactive ball of energy / gentleman, somehow, simultaneously domesticated and feral. Sly, cunning, inventive, resourceful. One of his main struggles was pursuing sciences, despite being a creature originating from magic / supernatural means.

I have not used him as a character in 100 years, but I managed to make a new sheet for him.

"Charlie" / Charles Arceneaux - victorian/steampunk gentleman, charismatic, talented artisan, hidden genius. He's sophisticated / elegant, calm, dedicated. Skilled at anything he decides to set his mind to.

Charlie also has a modern variant if that's more your personal speed, though he's a neurosurgeon in this ver. (Sorry for the roughness of this concept, I don't have time to clean it..)

That's it, do whatever you want. Thank you in advance.
Airlight

Postby Pandamonium » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 am

Let's do this: Secret Santa!
I am always happy to see Lilith and Loki together in absurd situations, Christmasy or not, preferably with YOUR character!
If you don't like these two, you could always draw my older, by now more obscure characters like Admiral Grumpyface, [url=mindy_hadrada]Ginger Airpirate[/url], Emo Demonangel or the dynamic lovers duo themselves Amy and Lucy.

Lilith: OG Lilith 1 2 3 4 5 Warframe Lilith1 Warframe Lilith2 Warframe Lilith3
Stein: 1 2
Mindy
Xandriel
Amy&Lucy: 1 2 3 4 5

Now if you had to put me on the spot for a very specific whish, I have a stupid idea:
I'm quite in the Battletech Mood, so if you feel up to it you can draw a Mechlance : Lilith in a Commando, Loki in a Loki, freshly stolen from those looser Clanners , Stein in an Atlas and then [your character here] in a [your choice of Battlemech]
I know that's rather intimidating, because: Mechs - but hey! If that's not you, don't do it. We got more alternatives!

DND!!!

Modsogna the Dwarf!

Gorm the Half Orc Bard!
Mugshot
Refsheet1, Refsheet2

And their murderhobo friends!
Mods group
Gorm and da bois and gal
OBSERVE!
Actual usefull reference

Ooof, lots of pictures....
Alright if that is still not enough, and you're confused by now, let me make it worse!
In general I like all things mechanical, gothic architecture, WFA and our Discord People <3, SIGNALIS, Homeworld, Space, Space, Space and science.
In the end, please, please, please have fun!
Pandamonium

Character: Lilith Alpha

Postby thatone » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Thatone, mutant goblin with a parasite in his brain.
Elimah, his genius/insane twin brother that likes to play god.
Ultimate form Thatone on the right.
Also Slave was my character for a while. Goth Boy with demon powers granted by his magic powers granted by the stuffed animal that houses his soul.

Wishlist Ideas, Pick One
How the Goblins (Thatone and Elimah) Stole Christmas
Slave as a Pokemon Trainer
Both of our characters exchanging gifts on Christmas morning
Design a new look or outfit for Slave

That's all I can think of now. Have fun! I gotta get started on mine.
thatone

Postby elyan » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:28 am

Ok obviously I am in!
I just would like Mina in whatever way you feel like drawing.

Here you have a folder i will most likely update a bit later with her current images.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6QVDEppFQB9gBw6B7

I am looking forward to this years Secret Santa! Cool to see so many participating again :)
elyan

Previous

Return to Parliament