Secret Santa 2018 Picture Thread

Organisation, Discussion, Conversation

Secret Santa 2018 Picture Thread

Postby Five » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm

The Secret Santa pictures of 2018!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

If pictures are cut off, that's the forum layout's fault. Just right-click on the image or drag it to a new tab to view the full picture. I tried to resize them to fit the layout, in that case I've linked to the large versions underneath.

GUESSING GAME:
If you want to guess who submitted which gift, feel free to do so. It's a good opportunity to use our spoiler tags.

Here are the pictures, in alphabetical order. Some pictures are NSFW!

For Astorite:
Larger

Larger

For Ben:
Larger

Larger

Larger

For Einheit:
Larger

For Elyan:
Larger

For Five:
Larger

For Malk:
Larger

For Nova:
Larger

For Panda:
Larger

Larger

For Patent:
Larger

For Runic:
Larger

Larger

Larger

For Sibaku:
Larger
Sketch

For ThatOne:
Larger
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Secret Santa 2018 Picture Thread

Postby Ben » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:29 am

Congratulations on everybody submitting on time! ...is that a first?

Sibaku: Punching punks during a tea party with a purple kraken is fun (you always do well with the rippling musculature) - but the Rob Liefeld reference really made me laugh.

Nova: Thanks for a delightful picture-and-a-half! I always thought Utopia would look good in your style, and you proved me very much right! Sweet as a doughnut, and sparklingly festive. The Necromancer also looks rather cool - pun entirely intended.

ThatOne: Santa's secret is that he's a vampire sleigh-er! Asisa looks appropriately monstrous. But... oh no! There's roast lamb for Christmas dinner tonight.

Runic: That's a brilliant (and hilarious) scene of impending murder, and in my mind, what Lilith's dream will probably be like. Poor Cheyan always gets the worst of it! Fitting colour scheme, too.

Five: A gorgeous piece of artwork, and the cuteness levels are enhanced even further by the matching set of cats. The light bloom and houseplants make a comforting backdrop!

Elyan: These two are plotting mischief, I am sure! I like Lilith's laid-back pose.

Astor: Aine is resplendent upon her throne. Nice sunny oceanic colour scheme!

Malk: You have drawn a deluge of nice pictures this year, it seems! Space odyssey Lilith is great, though my favourite is, of course, Utopia. Cool hair highlights.

Panda: That is a magnificent masterpiece! Filled with intricate details and ceiling-shoggoths. The limited colouring adds to both the gothic atmosphere and the otherworldly intrusion.

Patent: Oh my, that's one fantastic scene of densely-packed character cameos and jokes! You would make Where's Wally proud. I can just hear the film noir jazz soundtrack as I hunt the wintry city for little details.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby Patent Pending » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Eee what a wonderful batch this year!! Thanks Astor (I think?) for the awesome beach scene ☺️☺️☺️ Aine is truly a queen for the people
Patent Pending

Character: Let's be real, it's Aine

Postby astorite » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Hahaha, that Liefeld Astor is hilarious. Oh gosh, freaking terrible and fun. And thank you, Santa, for the fun punk-busting scenery going down. Nothing like some head-busting to ring in the New Year.

Awesome work, everyone. It's always a delight to see the art collection from this event.
astorite

Character: Astor, Golfball, DirNaut

Return to Parliament