Battle Sign-up Thread [1]

Old and outdated threads are stored here.

Battle Sign-up Thread [1]

Postby Five » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

After you have submitted your character in the Character Submission Thread you can make a post in here stating when you want to fight!

Please note that you can only fight if you have at least 10 (Ten) Points, see the Rules Thread for details on how to gain points.

All battles will start in the night from Sunday to Monday and consist of 2 cycles, each cycle lasts one week (7 days). This means every combatant gets one week to draw their comic. For example Player A draws his comic in the first week, then Player B will draw his comic in the second week as an answer to Player A's comic.
The goal is to make the most entertaining/gripping/funny/best comic! It is up to you how to do this. After the two fights have been posted there will be a poll in which members can vote on who created the best comic.

You can either start your own battle thread or the moderators will start it for you. Please follow this naming pattern: Thread title: [Fight #001] Player A vs. Player B (insert the names). In the first post add both character pictures, the location where you are fighting, and which player goes first.
We will post the first few threads so please follow those examples.

When you post in here, please state when (in which week or time span) you would like to fight, and which character(s) you want to use. You can also add the location you would like to use and which person/character you would like to fight.
Five
Jury Member

Character: Kensington, Nevada

Re: Battle Sign-up Thread

Postby Five » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 am

If you guys want to you can start the first round already on Monday, 5th March!

We would like to advise you that you use this first round to tell your story about what happened to your character in the last three years, and coordinate this a little bit with your opponent.
Also, only for this round, no Points are necessary to participate.
Five
Jury Member

Postby Luthor » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm up for battle if anybody wants to go!!!! Either Lily or Bullet.
Luthor

Character: Bullet Face, Lily

Postby Five » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Luthor, your description for Bullet Face is still missing and parts of Lilith's are missing too. Please add that before fighting.
Five
Jury Member

Postby penryn88 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 am

I'll battle you as soon as I get my designs done
penryn88

Postby Jed Leopard » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

Working on a background story and character sheet right now, but I'm in the middle of a test week so it'll take a little longer!
Jed Leopard

Postby Oxefer » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 am

I would like to play agaisnt anyone it doesnt even need to be a round battle.
Oxefer

Return to Archives