Battle Sign-up Thread

Old and outdated threads are stored here.

Re: Battle Sign-up Thread

Postby Ben » Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Why not, I'd be up for a tridirectional battle! Hopefully I'll find time to draw during the second week if Ion will be starting off, though - I will be flying off to America on the weekend of the third one!

Also that intro page is most fantastic, I love the fancy house and shiny spelltome. I admit I thought she must be related to Sean Connery with that voice.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby ionhelen » Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Ben wrote:Why not, I'd be up for a tridirectional battle! Hopefully I'll find time to draw during the second week if Ion will be starting off, though - I will be flying off to America on the weekend of the third one!

In that case, would you prefer to go first? I'd hate to make you feel rushed, and so far as I know I've got nothing going any of the weeks.

Whereabouts in the States are you headed? If you're anywhere near Tennessee I would love to meet up for a spot of coffee or something, if your schedule allows.
ionhelen

Postby Ben » Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 pm

I admittedly will probably have more drawing time next week - my weekend should be free that week, which is where all the rushing before the deadline comes in. Even though that means coming up with story ideas!

I shall be visiting Washington state - not very nearby unfortunately. Your country is gigantic!
Ben

Postby ionhelen » Wed May 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Alrighty then, Ben, you take firsties. Yosei, shall you go second or I?

Awww, Washington? Bummer.That is unfortunately more than a hop, skip and jump away. Curses! I should have liked to had a Mini WFA Con, haha. Oh well. Perhaps one day I'll jump across the pond instead. What brings you stateside, if you don't mind my asking?
ionhelen

Postby Ben » Wed May 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Ok, that sounds like a plan to me then! Hopefully I can find some inspiration. Maybe that intro comic can provide that! We'd best pick a setting too (and I have no overwhelming preference).

I am brought stateside mostly by the presence of Jess aka Bibliodraco! :-D Plus Echo and her husband. I have never made a journey anything like that distance before, but I am excited to see a whole new continent.
Ben

Postby ionhelen » Thu May 30, 2013 3:12 am

I think Jake's location, the Secret Lab, could be a likely place since CN would likely be there, Jake would be on the clock. Perhaps some black magic mischief brings Walpurga there and shenanigans ensue?
ionhelen

Postby Yosei » Thu May 30, 2013 9:23 am

I dunno if the intro comic brings more inspiration, but I hope so. Hrmm for the fight...I'm open for each second and third...I have a lot free time theses days, so just pick the week that pleases you more, ion.

I guess a secret Lab is a pretty good place to deal with potions....or better, to get rare ingredients ^^.

@Ben

A journey into the states...that sounds amazing! Enjoy your time! :)
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

Postby ionhelen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 am

I'll take seconds then, and you can bring it all home Yosei.
ionhelen

Postby Einheit12 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:28 am

Is it settled then?

3. - 9. June (Ben)
10. - 16. June (Ionhelen)
17. - 23. June (Yosei)

Is this okay?
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby Yosei » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 pm

jupps (also my intro comic should be ready tomorrow, only one page is not not 'coloured' yet)
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

PreviousNext

Return to Archives