Battle Sign-up Thread

Old and outdated threads are stored here.

Re: Battle Sign-up Thread

Postby Yosei » Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm

@Einheit
hehe well...no exceptions for the lazy artist, but anyways thanks! :) I just have to get myself into working. Two pagesshouldn't be thaaat difficult.

@Five
Urm...Thank's :) !
Yosei

Character: Walpurga Maga-Cummis

Postby ionhelen » Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 am

Aww. No fisticuffs then?
ionhelen

Postby Yosei » Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 pm

hrmm would be a pity...wouldn't it? I dunno...maybe the exception is possible after all. But I'm not shure if it is possible to work with what still exists of Walpurga...what do you think, ionhelen?
Yosei

Postby Ben » Tue May 28, 2013 12:47 pm

I'd have signed up, but I do not want to spoil the chance to see a Walpurga comic! : D Anyway, I have been in the last six battles in a row.
Ben

Character: The Cyborg Necromancer & Utopia

Postby ionhelen » Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Yosei wrote:hrmm would be a pity...wouldn't it? I dunno...maybe the exception is possible after all. But I'm not shure if it is possible to work with what still exists of Walpurga...what do you think, ionhelen?

Dude, I just wanna throw down. Haven't done a comic in too long. If they'll let you fight, and you'll give me all you got, then let's rock n' roll! I'm excited.

BEN: Dude I would battle you every week and never be sorry for anything ever. XD
ionhelen

Postby Yosei » Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 am

hrmm seems that we would have three people interested in a fight next week then. The first page of my intro is ready, but I'm afraid it takes some time the way I planned it. (I would suspect that it would be way to short to start a comic battle this week)

Is it possible to have a fight between the three of us? (Just in case...I know there can be found a fourth person until Monday...anyone also interested in battling?)

page 1
Yosei

Postby Einheit12 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:57 pm

A fight with three fighters should be no problem. You guys just have to decide in which order you want to go! Also: Nice intro page, but her mulmble (nuscheln!)...
Einheit12
Jury Member

Character: Rosenthal & Abendstern

Postby ionhelen » Wed May 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Three-way battle? Hot. I am so into that.

Who wants firsties then?
ionhelen

Postby Yosei » Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm

@Einheit
Thanks and args...I knew the mumbling could be a problem. She holds a pocket lamp between her theeth, that'll show in Page 2 but I really will overthink this idea of showing it in the text. I apreciated your feedback (and also the translation! :) )

@ionhelen

:^__^: hehe great that you like the idea...hrmm I dunno...I don't need to start...anyways start is always the hardest part (in my eyes).
Yosei

Postby ionhelen » Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Yosei wrote:hrmm I dunno...I don't need to start...anyways start is always the hardest part (in my eyes).

I can take firsties then I suppose. Give ol' Ben a break. :P

Are we all agreed then? A decidedly sexy awesome battle between the three of us, to commence next week?
ionhelen

PreviousNext

Return to Archives